Is it time you renewed your vows?
Whether you missed out on having the wedding of your dreams, or perhaps you are celebrating a special anniversary or simply want to re-affirm your love for each other, renewing your vows is a great way to celebrate your love in front of family and friends.
However big, or small, your vow renewal ceremony will be an ideal reflection of your love. My role is to help deliver your dream day, celebrating your love, I can also provide a mini ceremony to complete your vow renewal.
Committing to the one you love, in front of family and friends is an event to be remembered, which is why I put so much emphasis in delivering your ideal commitment ceremony.
Instead of marriage, you can vow your commitment to each other, creating a day of celebration that is perfect to you.
Your commitment ceremony can also include:
- Handfasting – otherwise known as “tying the knot” Handfasting represents the spiritual and symbolic uniting of 2 people joining together their journey of life.
- Oath stones – a Scottish tradition whereby the couple place their hands upon the stone whilst saying their vows, each making their own oath to their loved one
- Unity candles – the lighting of one candle from two single candles representing two families uniting and coming together
- Sand ceremony – the mixing of coloured sand representing the binding of love – once declared it can never be divided again
- The quaich – an ancient Scottish tradition is a 2 handled love cup when full is offered to each other showing the love, trust blending of 2 families
I cover Vow Renewals and Commitment Ceremonies throughout the Scottish Borders, Edinburgh, Carlisle and Newcastle, as well as surrounding areas.